Recently, the technician Zhang Xiaoshuang summarized the twelve contraindications for farmland fertilization based on the misunderstandings of farmer fertilization in Shaliuhe Township, Fengrun District, which effectively increased the utilization rate of fertilizer and saved fertilizer expenditure for farmers.
1, Shi a chemical fertilizer. The ideal fertilization method is to apply organic fertilizer first, then apply nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium fertilizers in a reasonable way and apply them scientifically.
2. Rootless fertilization at noon. The high temperature at noon makes the liquid fertilizer not only evaporate quickly after being sprayed, but also cannot be well preserved in the body surface of the crop, and it is difficult to be absorbed by the pores and lenticels soon.
3, shallow topsoil nitrogen fertilizer. Apply nitrogenous fertilizer to the shallow layer of the topsoil, and nitrogen is easily decomposed and evaporate when exposed to sunlight.
4, excessive application of high concentrations of fertilizer. Regardless of the type of fertilizer, if the amount is too large, the root system of the crop will â€œsuck downâ€ and cause damage to the roots.
5, spread with water. Phosphate fertilizer and potash fertilizer are easily fixed, and nitrogen fertilizer is easy to evaporate and lose. Fertilizers applied with water basically stay in the topsoil, and the fertilizer utilization rate is very low.
6. Apply ammonia and ammonium bicarbonate in a greenhouse or greenhouse. Because the ecological environment within the greenhouse is closed at high temperatures, the two fertilizers are easily volatilized under high temperature and confined conditions, causing the plants to be smoked and affecting normal growth.
7, "Lalang match." Irrespective of the nature of the fertilizer, it is unscientific to mix and apply it arbitrarily. If ammonium fertilizer is applied in combination with alkaline fertilizers such as grass ash, lime, and phosphate fertilizers, it will inevitably accelerate the volatilization of nitrogen, cause waste of fertilizer, and also cause damage to crops.
8, apply phosphorus fertilizer. Phosphorus is very mobile in soil, and it is particularly easy to apply it to the surface of the soil for adsorption and fixation, which greatly reduces the fertilizer efficiency of phosphorus.
9. Apply excessive nitrogen fertilizer to legume crops. The roots of leguminous crops are affiliated with Rhizobium. If nitrogen is used excessively, it will directly affect the ability of Rhizobium to fix nitrogen.
10. Excessive application of chlorinated fertilizer to sensitive crops. Tobacco, citrus, potato, and grapes are sensitive to fertilizers. Do not apply too much chlorine at a time, otherwise it will affect normal plant growth.
11. Apply fertilizer before heavy rain. Because in the event of heavy rain or showers after fertilization, the fertilizer is easily washed away by the rain, causing loss of nutrients.
12, fat head. The application of zinc fertilizer, molybdenum, boron and other fertilizers can solve the problem of crop nutrient deficiency, but if single application of micronutrient fertilizer will cause crop malnutrition, growth and development are hindered. Fertilizer expenses.
no touch forehead thermometer,professional infrared thermometer,contactless thermometer,no touch infrared thermometer
Shenzhen urion Technology Co., Ltd. , https://www.urionhealth.com