First, the selection of ground-planting hybrid millet must be carried out in reverse rotation, avoiding smashing. Choose sandy loam with good soil permeability. During land preparation, the land is required to be leveled, and the virtual reality is imposed. There are no large earth blocks and dark land, and there are no large stubble or debris. Spring sowing areas should adopt deep plowing and the method of picking in the middle and late March. Summer sowing areas can be harvested after the harvest of the former crop. Combined with site preparation, Mushi farmyard fertilizer is not less than 3 tons and 15 kg of diammonium phosphate.
Second, timely sowing
1. Sowing period. Spring sowing area can be planted from late April to mid-May. When the weather is bad and the weather is not good, the sowing date should be adjusted according to the weather conditions and weather conditions. Appropriate early sowing in areas with low accumulated temperature and suitable late sowing in areas with higher accumulated temperature. After sowing in the summer sowing area, the planting area was planted. The south-central part of Hebei province was broadcast well before June 20th.
2. The amount of broadcast. Generally about 0.7 kg per mu sowing, do not blindly increase the amount of broadcast. When spring sowing, we must increase the amount of broadcast.
3. Sowing method. There are three ways to sow. One is seeding sowing, sowing with one-legged hoe; second, sowing with machine, sowing seeds with a wheat planter or a corn planter to adjust the row spacing; third, sowing, first ditching, artificial seeding along the ditch, then covering the soil to suppress the seed. The depth of sowing is determined depending on soil moisture. The sow depth in the general spring sowing area is 3 to 4 cm, and the depth in summer sowing is 2 to 3 cm. Line spacing is about 35 centimeters. After the broadcast, suppression was promptly conducted.
Third, field management
1. Dianmiao Dingmiao. When the seedlings grow to 3 to 5 leaves, it takes time to seedlings. The seedlings of Zhangzagu No. 8 have two colors, yellow seedlings and green seedlings. Green seedlings are hybrid seedlings that are left when the seedlings are in, yellow seedlings are self-inoculated seedlings, and the seedlings are to be removed.
Spraying seedlings. Artificial seedlings, more labor, can spray seedlings. That is, when the seedlings grow to 3 to 5 leaves, 100 ml of special seedlings for each mu will be used to increase the strength of the spray. The sprayer will spray the water evenly onto the seedlings and weeds. Effects. One is to kill the hybrid seedlings, the self-crossed seedlings, and the normal growth of the hybrid seedlings; the second is weeding, and the seedling agent can kill the grassy weeds; the third is to reduce the plant height and prevent lodging. Special attention should be paid to the use of seedlings only on Zhangzagu No. 8 and cannot be applied on conventional millet. Spring sowing area, the general Mu Bao Miao 8,000 to 12,000; Xia sowing area, generally Miao Bao Miao 20,000 to 30,000.
2. cultivating fertilization. The first cultivating fertilization was carried out in the 5-6 leaf stage. Request shallow, fine hoe, to eliminate grass seedlings. 3 kg of urea is spread on every mus of ridge, combined with cultivator and seedlings, and the fertilizer is turned into the surface. Due to the vigorous growth of hybrid millet plants, the potential for production per plant is large, and the number of nursery stocks should not be less, and the number of seedlings must be kept as prescribed.
The second cultivating fertilization takes place in the 8 to 9 leaf stage (at the jointing stage, the plant height is about 30 cm). Demand deep, fine, and weed out the net weeds, and earth to plant roots. Urea 10 kg per gram of urea, combined with cultivator, weeding, the fertilizer into the surface.
The third fertilization in the booting stage, flood or combined irrigation, topdressing 15 kg of urea per acre.
Into the filling period, the 1%-2% urea solution can be used to spray the foliage to extend the leaf functional period.
3. Watering in time. If the millet encounters drought before flowering, it will be irrigated when conditions permit.
IV. Diseases and pests control hazards The major pests and diseases of millet include millet ash, millet fleas, aphids, stickworms, and other eubacterial diseases such as gluten and white disease. Take comprehensive prevention and control measures based on prevention and prevention.
1. Control of underground pests. The seed coating agent was applied at a seed weight of 2.5% to prevent and control millet ash, millet stalks, aphids, golden needles, cockroaches, tigers, and earthworms.
2. Prevention of millet ash. After spraying, two sprays were sprayed on the jointing stage. With 5% beta cypermethrin EC, 20% fenvalerate EC 2000 ~ 2500 times liquid spray, mu liquid dosage of about 40 kg.
3. Prevention of corn pods and fleas. When the rate of dry seedlings in the field is 1% to 3%, the control is carried out. With 5% beta cypermethrin EC, 20% fenvalerate EC 2000 ~ 2500 times liquid spray, mu liquid dosage of about 40 kg.
4. Control locusts. When the amount of grasshoppers in the field reached 500 per 100 plants, the control was started, spraying with pyrethroids, or using 50% of the WP from 2000 to 3000 times, or imidacloprid WP 1500 times, with the use of mu. Fluid volume 40 to 50 kg.
5. Control pests. To control the use of drugs below the third instar, start the medication when the 3rd instar larvae have 20 heads per square meter. Use 90% trichlorfon crystals or 20% fenvalerate EC 2500x to spray.
6. Control white incidence, smut. Metalaxyl and 50% captan, mixed in a ratio of 1:1, seed dressing at a seed weight of 0.5%, seed dressing mixed with metalaxyl and captan, and coated and dressed , but with the broadcast with the mix, generally can not stay overnight.
7. Control of gluten disease. In the heading stage of millet, use thiophanate-methyl 600-fold spray with a liquid volume of 40-50 kg.
V. Harvesting at the right time In the end of the millet wax ripening period, harvesting is carried out by means of mechanical or manual harvesting.
Gauze Balls,Cotton Gauze Balls,Absorbent Gauze Balls,Disposible Gauze Ball
Zhende Medical Co.,Ltd , https://www.zdmedicalproduct.com