Pear Artificial Pollination Technology
Modern research shows that artificial pollination of fruit trees can not only increase the fruit setting rate, but also promote fruit growth. According to a study by Japanese pear expert Professor Lin Zhendi, "The five stigmas of each flower of pear tree must be attached with more than 300 pollen grains in order to fully inflate the fruit." Our scientific research and production practice prove that: when using high Pollen pollination showed a significant increase in pollen weight at pollen pollination. Therefore, artificial pollination of fruit trees has now been used as a conventional technique for improving quality in production. In order to ensure the effect of artificial pollination, the relevant technologies are introduced as follows:
First, the storage and transportation of pollen: pollen grains are living living cells. When the storage temperature exceeds 28Â°C, it will lose its viability. Therefore, pollen used in one week can be stored under natural conditions of 28Â°C or less. About 15 days of storage can be stored in a household refrigerator at about 5Â°C. Long-term storage requires special techniques and special equipment. Farmers need to plan their annual consumption and run out of the year. The results show that when the pollen needs storage and transportation, the original powder and the drug sac should be stored and transported as far as possible, which can effectively maintain the pollen germination rate. If the sac is squeezed and sifted thinly, the pollen gaps between the pollen are so small that the storage and transportation pollen stick to each other, and the pollen germination rate is reduced to varying degrees.
Second, the treatment before pollen use:
1. Scaling the capsule: Normal pollen is a dry powder that adheres inside and outside the dried anther sachet. The dry capsules of the pears are mostly dark brown and the apples are tan. The pollen grains are yellow. A large amount of pollen is contained within the anther sachet, and the sacs need to be opened prior to use to disperse the pollen grains. After pressing, add the additive (stone pine nuts, medical talc powder, lotus root starch, etc.) to mix well, and repeatedly pulverize, repeatedly rolling and squeezing over 4 to 5 times to disperse the pollen grains in the additive. The proportion of the additive and the pollen varies according to the pollen quality, the pollination method, and the pollination period, and should be determined under the guidance of a professional technician. In general, the point of application method is used to configure the pollen germination rate to be used at a concentration of 20%. For example, the pollen germination rate is 40%, and the ratio of pollen to the additive is 1:1. For example, if the pollen with a germination rate of 40% or more does not contain an additive, there are more pollen grains attached to the stigma, which has a positive effect on increasing the size of the fruit.
2. Humidification: The stored and dried pollen does not easily germinate in the dry season and requires humidification. The pressed pollen should be wrapped in paper before adding the additive before use. Put it in a damp place at 10-20Â°C to make it wet. When the feel of the drug shell is no longer dry, it can be filled with additives and repeated. Fine, repeated rolling, mixing and bottling after use.
3, pollination tools: point of the tools available cigarette filters, paper sticks, cotton balls, feathers and other self-pollinator. The pollen bottle should use a dark-colored jar with a diameter of 3-5 cm.
1. Period: The best period for artificial pollination is from the day of flowering to the next day. After pollination three days later, the rate of fruit set will decrease day by day. When the stigma of flowers is discolored, pollination has no effect. If a large amount of sand in the flowering season should be sprayed with fresh water, it should be pollinated as soon as it is dried.
2. Temperature: The optimum temperature for pollen germination is 20-25Â°C. Less than 15 Â°C germination, below 10 Â°C can not germinate. When the temperature exceeds 28Â°C, the pollen loses its vigor, and it minimizes direct sunlight to pollen bottles in the field.
3. Method: The best method should be given first. Use a pollinator to pick up the pollen. Lightly shake off the float powder at the bottle mouth. Dip the powder one time to give 4-5 flowers. Other pollination methods such as chicken pollination method, gauze bag pollination method, dusting method, spray method can achieve the effect of improving the fruit setting rate, but the effect of improving the single fruit weight is not significant. Pollen consumption is large and cost is high.
4. Treatment of Pollen Residues: Pollen remains in the residue left after the point is given, and can still be used after crushing.
This technology is only applicable to pollen prepared by myself. In the normal climate of the flowering season, the application experience of each place, every gram of pollen can be awarded about 200 flowers, production of 100 pounds of pear fruit pollen 1-2 grams.
Nowadays we love to enjoy healthy lifestyle,such as cooking with Lishida Less Salt Light Soy Sauce.It is brewed from high quality non-GMO soybeans and reduced salt in Chinese traditional process.It is mainly used for flavoring food by marinating,cooking and dipping,especially great for seasoning noodles,ramen,pork,beef,dim sum,rice rolls and crispy snacks.
Low Salt Soy Sauce,Low Sodium Soy Sauce,Low Salt Soy Sauce,Reduced Salt Soy Sauce
KAIPING CITY LISHIDA FLAVOURING&FOOD CO.,LTD , https://www.lishidafood.com