Light bamboo leaves Herba Loophatheri
(English) Common Lopatherum Herb
Alias â€‹â€‹bamboo wheat winter, long bamboo leaves, pheasant rice.
The source is the stems and leaves of the grassy plant Lophatherum gracile Bongn.
Plant form perennial herb, 40 to 100 cm high. The rhizome is short and woody. The roots are sparse, and the central part is often expanded into a spindle shape. The stalk is erect, hollow, and the section is obvious. Leaves alternate, broadly lanceolate, 5 to 20 cm long, 1.5 to 3.5 cm wide, apex acuminate, base stalked into stalklike, sessile spurs on both sides with small bristles, veins parallel and small transverse veins; The edges are smooth or slightly ciliated; the ligules are short, hard and have a bristles. Panicles terminal, branchlets spreading; spikelets narrowly lanceolate, 7â€“12 mm long, 1.5â€“2.5 mm wide, 1 flower under zui are bisexual, rest is neutral, disjointed under the stalk; stalks are not equal, apex It is blunt and has 5 veins; the first scorpion is 6 to 7 mm long; the infertile sputum is wrapped in each other, and the apex has short awns. The caryopsis is dark brown. Flowering period from July to September, fruiting period in October.
Born in the forest or ditch, the main production in Zhejiang, Anhui, Hunan, Sichuan, Hubei, Guangdong, Jiangxi.
Harvested in the summer before harvesting and drying.
How to dry the light bamboo leaves, please click to enter
How to crush the light bamboo leaves, please click to enter
How to decoct the light bamboo leaves, please click to enter
The chemical composition includes arundiin, cylindrin, friedelin Î²-sitosterol, stigmasterol, campesterol, taraxerol and amino acids.
Sexually cold, sweet and light.
Function indications to clear away heat, diuretic. It is used for fever, polydipsia, urination, redness, pain, mouth and sores.
[English name] HERBA LOPHATHERI
[alias] broken bones, pheasant rice, golden chicken rice, camouflage grass [source] This product is the dry stems and leaves of the grassy plant Lophatherum gracile Brongn. In the summer, the flowers are not cut before harvesting and dried.
[Method] Remove impurities and cut into sections.
ã€Propertiesã€‘ This product is 25~75cm long. The stem has a cylindrical shape with a knot, a yellowish green surface and a hollow section. The leaf sheath is cracked. The leaves are lanceolate, some are curled and curled, 5~20cm long and 1~3.5cm wide; the surface is light green or yellowish green. The veins are parallel and have small transverse veins forming a rectangular grid shape, especially on the lower surface. Light body and flexible. The air is slight and the taste is light.
[Identification] The surface view of the leaf: the upper epithelial cells are rectangular or quasi-square, the vertical wall is thin, the wave is curved, and the round fence cells are visible underneath. The long cells of the lower epidermis are alternately arranged or connected with short cells. The long cells are rectangular and the peripheral wall is wavy. The short cells are dumbbell-shaped siliceous cells and square-like suppository cells. The short cells in the veins are in a string; More, the guard cells are dumbbell-shaped, the guard cells are nearly round triangles, and there are three kinds of non-glandular hairs: one single cell long non-glandular hair; one single cell short non-glandular hair, short conical; the other is double cell short Small furry, occasionally.
[Taste of taste] sweet, light, cold. Heart, stomach, small intestine.
[Indications] Clearing away heat, diuretic. It is used for fever, polydipsia, urinary rash, and sore mouth.
[Usage and dosage] 6 ~ 9g.
[Storage] Place in a dry place.
(1) The roots of the light bamboo leaves are shaped like Ophiopogon japonicus. In East China, there is a so-called "Zhuye Ophiopogon", which is not a traditional Chinese medicine.
(2) The light bamboo leaves are not the leaves of the Phyllostachys nigra Munro var. henonis (Miff) Stapf. ex Rehd.
(3) In the Jiangsu area, the whole grass of Commelina communis L. is called the light bamboo leaves. The curative effect is different and should not be mixed.
(4) It is used for clearing the heart, and can be compatible with berberine, raw land, mutong, licorice, etc.; it is used for diarrhea and damp heat, and can be used with talc, capillaris and through grass.
(5) One medicine of light bamboo leaves, which was first published in the Compendium of Materia Medica. It is not the leaves of the light bamboo or bitter bamboo (the fresh bamboo leaves), but the leaves of another herb "light bamboo leaves". It can be seen that before the Ming Dynasty, some commonly used prescriptions made of bamboo leaves and other medicines used bamboo leaves, which were fresh bamboo leaves, not light bamboo leaves. Both fresh bamboo leaves and light bamboo leaves can clear the heart and eliminate the trouble, and urinate, but the fresh bamboo leaves have better effect on clearing the heart and heat, and can cool the stomach, and can cure the hot air; the diuretic effect of the light bamboo leaves is better. It is known for its moisture leakage. Nowadays, there are no fresh bamboo leaves in general pharmacies. For example, only bamboo leaves are prescribed for prescriptions. If you need fresh bamboo leaves, you must collect them temporarily. The roots of the light bamboo leaves, according to the literature, can break the blood and abortion, which remains to be studied.
Sr Treatment Trolley,Color Selected Treatment Trolley,Medical Light Treatment Trolley,Hospital Artistic Treatment Trolley
NANJING TIANAO MEDICAL INSTRUMENTS MANUFACTURE CO.,LTD. , https://www.tianaomedical.com